Shipping is free for all products, we now ship worldwide.
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the United States and the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
• Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 24-48 hours after the order is placed. Once dispatched, orders take about 3-7 days for order processing (sometimes up to 10 business days during peak season and heavy order volume).
• Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our overseas and/or USA-based warehouses to the shipping destination. Independent brands are shipped by ePacket most of the time from our Asian and European warehouses, which uses a US Postal Service (USPS) product. Your shipping times will show on each product page (changes every day) so you have a better idea of when you may receive your order prior to ordering.
• For independent brands merchandise, we use ePacket where available, and the most economical shipping service available where ePacket is not available, depending on where the order is being shipped. Some of these brands will ship and be delivered within 3-10 days and USPS express shipping (when they are coming from our California warehouse).
• Most of the time, our merchandise that is housed in our Asian and European warehouse will take an average of 15-35 days to ship and be delivered. This could take longer from time to time.
• For custom printed merchandise from our CC's Custom Tees print shop, it takes anywhere from 2-9 days (business days) for customization and/or printing of designs and then 1-6 days for shipping from our Detroit, MI print shop and 5-7 days (business days) from our Georgia print shop.
• Multiple items in an order are often shipped separately and may come at different times and/or days. Please be patient with your order. If you have a tracking number, your order is on its way to you.
• During peak shipping times for holidays such as Christmas, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Chinese Spring Festival (no orders processed during the last 10 days of January, each year), etc., shipping times can be expected to take longer than the averages mentioned above.
Please note: we do not refund orders that have a longer than expected delivery. Delivery is out of our hands and is the responsibility of the courier. When there is a delivery issue, the customer must take it up with the relevant courier and, in some cases, file a claim with that courier.
May 8, 2020 COVID-19 response for customers on shipping delays:
If you have a tracking number, this means your order has been shipped, picked up by USPS from our warehouse. However, it will not update online until USPS moves the package to the next USPS hub which can take 30-40 business days, or longer in some cases.
USPS is experiencing delays with fewer delivery drivers, fewer freight flights and package delivery volume matching that of the Christmas holiday season. Here is a link to their update on the USPS.com website from the COVID-19 pandemic:
USPS is also delayed in updating their online systems. They ask for all of us to be patient while they work to get packages delivered. We are seeing packages suddenly delivered while their tracking has never updated in their online tracking system.
The COVID-19 shipping delays are all across America. Even Amazon is not delivering in their Prime 2-day delivery window on most shipments. Their Prime delivery is now taking 1-2 weeks. This is just one example of the COVID-19 impact on shipping delays across our country right now.
Our expected delivery time frames are posted above and detail 15-35 business days on average once your order has shipped. Please note, these estimates are provided by USPS and are estimates only, not promised delivery dates. If it gets to be longer than 7-8 weeks since shipment, let us know and we will reach out to USPS and see if your order has been lost by them. This only happens about 0.5% of the time, USPS claims.
For anyone who questions where your order is or why your tracking hasn't updated online at USPS.com, thank you for your patience as your order is on its way to you, it is just delayed by USPS.